Friday, September 30, 2011

Video Game Music Month Song #30: I Am The Wind


This is it. The curtain call and swan song of the list. It's been one heck of a run, but all good things must come to an end sometime, and I can't think of any better way to end things than with a great song to send goosebumps to the nostalgic gamer out there. Anyone who's played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night knows what I'm talking about, and the song I've picked for the finale is none other than the stellar ending theme to the legendary Konami adventure and classic - "I Am The Wind". Sung by Cynthia Harrell (who also sang "Snake Eater", the opening theme of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater). It's one of those video game themes that I've kept near and dear to my heart, and its jazzy tune accompanied by perfectly written lyrics are so inspiring and beautiful that I'm always in awe every time I listen to this song. Give this classic a listen.;)





With that, this brings an end to my Video Game Music Month list. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment