Today's featured song - "The Heat Is On". This is the full version from the OST of Bust a Move 2, a "rhythm dance motion button pressing fighting game" that I grew highly addicted to back in the latter part of the 90's. This song is the theme of Heat, one of the main characters of the game, and it has a catchy tune for those who dig Soul, Hip Hop, RnB, and Jazz! Give it a listen!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Video Game Music Month Song #1: The Heat is On
I've been noticing all of these "30 Day Song Challenges" and "30 Favorite Character" monthly tallies being posted up in Facebook, and I thought I'd give this routing a try myself. However, I'll be taking a different approach than the ones being posted there. Since it's the start of a new month and I feel up to it for the sake of nostalgia, I'll be recounting some sounds from my video game memories, each randomly selected or simply out of a whim just because I suddenly remembered the song and my experiences listening to it whilst playing the title it helms from. Hence, this will be the beginning of "Video Game Music Month", so do join in on my nostalgia trip and listen to these fine tunes!
Today's featured song - "The Heat Is On". This is the full version from the OST of Bust a Move 2, a "rhythm dance motion button pressing fighting game" that I grew highly addicted to back in the latter part of the 90's. This song is the theme of Heat, one of the main characters of the game, and it has a catchy tune for those who dig Soul, Hip Hop, RnB, and Jazz! Give it a listen!
The Heat Is On - Bust a Move 2
Today's featured song - "The Heat Is On". This is the full version from the OST of Bust a Move 2, a "rhythm dance motion button pressing fighting game" that I grew highly addicted to back in the latter part of the 90's. This song is the theme of Heat, one of the main characters of the game, and it has a catchy tune for those who dig Soul, Hip Hop, RnB, and Jazz! Give it a listen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment