Monday, July 18, 2011

Toy Photography #1: Vigilant Guardian

It's been too long since I've had the chance to capture and create any Toy Photography compositions. Last November, I spent one whole month capturing images of everything and anything related to the Batman, and after that I went into a long hiatus of sorts from the hobby. Now, I aim to recapture that spark of interest of taking pictures of still objects by making use of The Dark Knight once more. After all, it has been three years since the movie of the same name directed by Christopher Nolan came out, and it continues to amuse and delight fans all over the world. I shall commemorate my return and the movie's 3rd year anniversary by releasing this shot taken the night before for you viewers to enjoy!



Title: "Vigilant Guardian..."
Toy Featured: Mattel Movie Masters The Dark Knight Batman
Location: Bonifacio High Street, The Fort,Taguig City
Taken at: 7/17/11
Taken with: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W320
Photo Taken By: Timzster

No comments:

Post a Comment