Voila! My sketch of “Batman Inc.” Batman! My first drawing in a LOOOONNNGGGG time, and man was it a surprise for me to find myself doing pencils again! I'll be posting drawings here from time to time, or you could visit my DeviantArt for updates. Alternatively, you could also check out my other new account over at Tumblr dedicated to my doodles and works. It won't be on a regular basis, but it's sure feels good to be doing things like this again.;)
Saturday, July 2, 2011
DeviantArt and my first sketch!
Out of the blue, I suddenly decided to open my sketchbook and do a drawing last night, and as a result I ended opening a new DeviantArt account to post it and share it with the world. Well, here it is below in all its shady pencilled glory:
Voila! My sketch of “Batman Inc.” Batman! My first drawing in a LOOOONNNGGGG time, and man was it a surprise for me to find myself doing pencils again! I'll be posting drawings here from time to time, or you could visit my DeviantArt for updates. Alternatively, you could also check out my other new account over at Tumblr dedicated to my doodles and works. It won't be on a regular basis, but it's sure feels good to be doing things like this again.;)
Voila! My sketch of “Batman Inc.” Batman! My first drawing in a LOOOONNNGGGG time, and man was it a surprise for me to find myself doing pencils again! I'll be posting drawings here from time to time, or you could visit my DeviantArt for updates. Alternatively, you could also check out my other new account over at Tumblr dedicated to my doodles and works. It won't be on a regular basis, but it's sure feels good to be doing things like this again.;)
Labels:
batman,
batman inc,
deviantart,
doodles,
drawings,
pencils,
sketch,
tumblr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment