Welcome, one and all, to my new blog site! Unlike my other creation and blog, Pop Culture Crusader, which caters mostly to news and updates in the popculture spectrum, this blog will focus mostly personal and video entries of my exploits and adventures around god knows where. I'm sure a lot of you know I'm a comic book, movie, and gaming buff at heart, so most of the stuff you'll see here will pertain to that. I'll be adding other things as I update along the way, so for now things are technically incomplete as of the moment. At least everything is working in proper order, including my You Tube Channel, so feel free to subscribe and comment here or there. You can also follow and add me in Plurk or Twitter.Yeah, way to cap off 5/5/10, and here's a new video as icing on the cake! It's a short video of the day I went to the UKG show as an invited guest to talk and display all things Iron Man! With Marvel Studios' Iron Man 2 now playing in theaters, it was a perfect time to talk about one of the most beloved Marvel characters in comic history, as well as show off some of my collectibles in the process. I've embedded the video here, so click, watch, and enjoy this brief tease!
Well, that's it for now! Welcome again to the site, and look forward to more things AWESOME!
- Timzster


No comments:
Post a Comment