Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog Update!

Hey folks! Late night construction still ongoing here, but as you can see, new improvements have been done to the site! I'm currently tweaking and designing the layout, and I've added a couple new features to it that will eventually expand over time. Right now, the video section is up, and that means my VERY FIRST VIDEO is uploaded on You Tube and now open for viewing! I'll be posting the vids here occasionally like today, but be sure to check the section from time to time.


This video is basically me talking about my recent purchase - SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV! Yes, it's finally out, and I've been enjoying the game for the life of me! New characters, new moves, and superb additions make this one update worth owning, and being a big SF follower, I went the extra mile and got the Collector's Package. That's what I talk about in the presentation you see above you, so enjoy and hopefully you get to play the game yourselves! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment