Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DZRJ 810AM Radio Guesting with DJ MB!

Yesterday, February 20th, was a good day. For many reasons alone, it gave me a chance to talk about what I do and one aspect of my being that I am most passionate about: blogging.


I was fortunate to be invited as a guest in local radio station DZRJ 810AM - Voice of the Philippines, for host DJ MaryBeth's show "Tuesdays with MaryBeth".



There, I was invited to talk about the art of blogging: specifically my daily news and hobby popculture blog Pop Culture Crusader; personal blog Timzster; and a shared Geek blog with one of my friends and fellow blogger Mark Cerbo, "Geekmatic". I go on to express how this passion has helped me through my career and life, opening new doors and avenues for me to explore as a writer and multimedia artist and granting me opportunities I am so grateful for. I also convey my own personal thoughts and opinions, as well as advice for those who want to start their own blog, and venture forth into the open world of expressing oneself.


Airing tonight as of this posting at 9pm until 10pm, be sure to catch me and DJ MB in "Tuesdays with Marybeth"!

No comments:

Post a Comment