As we reach the midpoint of November, a LOT of long awaited videogame titles bumped their way to local retailers and shelves. There's so many out there to choose, you could spend weeks literally savoring each and every one of them. One of these games was the next installment of Ubisoft's long running Assassin's Creed series, Assassin's Creed Revelations, which continues the adventures of Desmond Miles and his ancestor, Ezio Auditore.
However, I didn't pick that up yet. Instead... I got Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3! BOOYAH!
Yes, the "big game" I was referring to earlier is actually an "upgraded version" of the same Capcom fighter released early this year, and in true Capcom fashion, it sports new modes, gameplay changes, and new characters to boot! I still have to try my hand on it as of this posting, but the game is now out for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360!I picked up the PS3 version, and got a free poster to boot! Be sure to get your copies if you own either system, or wait for is along with the Playstation Vita as its one of the new portable system's launch titles this December! If you need more convincing why it's A MUST for fighting game buffs, here's the launch trailer to remind you why...



No comments:
Post a Comment