Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Many Happy Returns~!

11.22.11 - The Big Day. Well, for me at least.^^;

I'd like to start this entry off by extending a big "Thank You!" to all who remembered and greeted me on this day. It's a big honor and service to have known so many people through the years, and I know there's a lot to things to be grateful for in life. Lord knows a lot of things happened this year - the events, shoots, conventions, cosplay events, games, and even the Batman stuff; and as I add another number to the calendar now, there comes new expectations and possibilities. There's an old quote by English actress and writer Joan Collins that goes like this, and I'm sure people reading this will be familiar with the first line once they gaze their eyes on it:

"Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine"


Short and simple words to live by, and I don't feel any different from yesterday at all. Thanks for making my birthday a wonderful occasion folks. You know who you are, and here's a big salute and thank you from me to you all.;)

- Tim V, aka Timzster

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY you awesome dark crusader of the night, LOL! wishing u nothing but the best & more bdays to come~

    ReplyDelete