Friday, March 25, 2016

Timzster VLogs - Batman v Superman Non-Spoiler Reactions and More!


"The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world" has FINALLY landed in theaters, and it's time for me to do a video reaction/ Non-Spoiler review on one of the most anticipated comic book movies of all time! It's March 25th (as of this post) and Zack Snyder's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" has officially opened in the US.



With the Son of Krypton taking on The Bat of Gotham, all I can tell you about this movie is that it is an EPIC fistfight between the two and a WHOLE LOT MORE, setting up the DC Extended Universe in a BIG WAY and planting the seeds for the inevitable "Justice League" film. It is darker than other comic book movies... But that's what makes it unique and different than the competition and those who love DC Lore will appreciate it.

I got to see the film in my neighborhood (and cosplaying as the Ben Affleck Batman too) at the advance premiere of the film presented by Warner Bros. Philippines, and all I can say is you need to watch this EPIC AWESOME movie for yourselves! Ben Affleck's Batman delivers, and Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman is just gorgeous! Hear more in the video! Plus, I take a look at the different BvS tie-in stuff, products, and collections I've gotten for the movie!

Timzster VLogs - Batman v Superman Non-Spoiler Reactions and More!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opens in theaters in The Philippines on March 26, 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment