It's been a LONG TIME since I've written something in this personal blog of mine (but you can still follow my daily posts at PopCultureCrusader), but I've been preoccupied... ESPECIALLY with a certain game that came out one week ago and literally convinced me to pick up a Playstation 4 FINALLY.
Naturally, I just had to get the Limited Edition "Batman: Arkham Knight" bundle edition, with a nice and sweet Batman "Steel Gray" custom decal look for the console. I'm currently busy playing the game and there's PLENTY of ground to explore and cover!
Thanks to the awesome "Share" feature of the PS4, I can now share pics and videos of my gameplay, such as this one where I test out the new "Fear Takedown" maneuver for Batman in the game!
Also, a brief recap of the month's activities is in order.
TOYCON 2015 - Literally the BIGGEST and FUNNEST con I've attended and had this year so far besides Nexcon! Attending all three days, it saw the debut of my "Kung Fury" cosplay (WATCH THE MOVIE HERE), as well as reprisals of Arrow and Batman! In fact, Justice PH celebrates its 5th anniversary this year, and the team was well represented!
And now as we enter July... What else can happen? We'll just have to wait and see! I'll be delivering more justice via Arkham Knight! See you around, peeps!






No comments:
Post a Comment