Monday, March 31, 2014

Batman 75: My Tribute Covers honoring The Dark Knight's 75th Anniversary



It's a big milestone for Batman this year, and on March 30, 2014 marked the 75th Anniversary release of "Detective Comics #27" - The issue that creators Bob Kane and Bill Finger made their mark on to introduce "The Bat-Man" - Who he is and how he came to be. To celebrate, DC Comics has mapped out their plans for everything involved with the Caped Crusader, which you can read up more on here.



On that note, and since I've cosplayed the character with my fellows in Justice PH, I have made some tribute covers to honor The Dark Knight himself, one that I've put up since last weekend in other posts... And the other one I'm debuting now just before March ends.


Indeed... HAPPY 75 YEARS TO THE BATMAN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment