Tuesday, May 1, 2012
May, Photos, and The Avengers
It's May 1st now, and a new month begins for everyone. It's also hype season for Marvel's The Avengers, and that movie has opened to resounding and positive reviews on international territories outside of the US worldwide. I've had four times my fill of that awesome movie, and I've written quite the non-spoiler review on it for that matter. It's literally THE MOVIE to see in theaters right now, so if you haven't the slightest inkling of what you're missing, wake up and smell the coffee already! All you need to know is that Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and the ever loving Incredible Hulk are in it, and that's 'nuff said on the matter!
Now, as the finest superhero team up flick basks in the spotlight and gains the attention it sorely deserves, here's some amusing snapshots related to Earth's Mightiest Heroes that I've taken and found very amusing to share.
First Photo: Not much of a spoiler here. Anyone who's seen the film will get this reference immediately.
Second Photo: A hall of armors post, with Mark I - VI coming from Hasbro's Iron Man 2 line, and the newest addition being Mark VII from Petron's The Avengers Tumbler promo (which I reviewed). The latter is in scale with the other toys, so it really fits like a tee with the rest.
Pretty much that's it. All of these serve as a reminder of how awesome the movie experience was, and I don't think anything in recent memory replicates what "Avengers Fever" is doing now to us all. I'm sure I'm going to see the movie again sometime soon... and hopefully the rumors of an extra scene in the US release prove true! So assemble now come May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment