Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello Year of the Dragon!

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year! It's my first entry of 2012 here back in the blog, and it's been one heck of a holiday season indeed! I'm sure many of us are itching to start the year right and get our wishlists done, but I'm still reeling from my recent trip to Hong Kong, which suffice to say was more awesome than I could have predicted.

Aside from the expected shopping and walking, I got to bask in more new sights and sounds with family and friends. One particular noteworthy mention in the hike trip to the "Dragon's Back" last Thursday, and I have my old friend Kenneth to thank for that trip. A train + bus + 2 hour plus hike to take in a majestic view of Hong Kong high atop a breezy mountain view is quite the sight to talk about, and I'll always remember it as a good experience. That, coupled with partying with good friends at Lau Kwai Fong the next day, was just epic, and I couldn't think of a better way to cap off 2011 and, coincidentally, gear up for the year of the Dragon!

With that said, I look forward to a new year and new adventures, and I'm grateful to family, friends, and everyone who has made my life more interesting each day. Hello 2012, and just bring it!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment