Welcome to the first episode of a new segment I'd like to call "The Crusader's Corner"! In each installment, I'll be sharing reviews, insights, and just about anything revolving around the world of hobbies and popculture! So, without further delay, here's episode 1! Check out all the Iron Man 2 toys and goodies I found this week, as well as other stuff related to the big world of Marvel, games and all! Enjoy!Wednesday, September 15, 2010
The Crusader's Corner Ep. 1 - Marvel Mania Madness!
A new chapter is born! Here we go!
Welcome to the first episode of a new segment I'd like to call "The Crusader's Corner"! In each installment, I'll be sharing reviews, insights, and just about anything revolving around the world of hobbies and popculture! So, without further delay, here's episode 1! Check out all the Iron Man 2 toys and goodies I found this week, as well as other stuff related to the big world of Marvel, games and all! Enjoy!
The Crusader's Corner Ep. 1 - Marvel Mania Madness!
Welcome to the first episode of a new segment I'd like to call "The Crusader's Corner"! In each installment, I'll be sharing reviews, insights, and just about anything revolving around the world of hobbies and popculture! So, without further delay, here's episode 1! Check out all the Iron Man 2 toys and goodies I found this week, as well as other stuff related to the big world of Marvel, games and all! Enjoy!
Labels:
games,
hobbies,
Iron man 2,
marvel,
popculture,
the crusader's corner,
timzster,
toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment